Digital Gladiator Gamming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eudemon online private server with standard compose rate and new vampire professions

2 posters

~My GH Application~

xSub-Zerox
    xSub-Zerox

~My GH Application~ Empty ~My GH Application~

Post by xSub-Zerox Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

Full Name: Lazaro R.
    Account ID: killersub
    Character Name: xSub-Zerox
    Phone Number: N/A
    Facebook Link:N/A
    MSN Contact: Look below.
    Skype Contact: lazaroo1994 (prefered)

1.How much long you online Per/Days:
    Answer: As long as I can after I get home from school, usually enough time to check on things in the server and make sure everyone is doing what they should be doing correctly. Estimate: 1-4 hours(usually more).
    2.How much you know about creating private server
    Answer: As a matter of fact, I've been establishing one of my own for testing purposes quite some time now; Not sure if I'm going to go public with it though.
    3.How Long did you involve/play Eudemon Online
    Answer: If this means how long I've played Eudemons Online then, 3 years or so. Also played back then when it started out.
    4.What is basic thing about [GH] Explain 3:
    - First, They are GAME HELPERS; Meaning they keep the natural balance of the game/ To assist anyone in need.
    - Second, They control how people react to their environment; Usually to check if they understand the game correctly.
    - Lastly, The most important role of a GH is to have players enjoy the game as much as possible without anyone having an advantage over anybody.
    zombax
    zombax
    Admin
    Admin

~My GH Application~ Empty Re: ~My GH Application~

Post by zombax Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:43 am

#APPLICATION ACCEPT
    #THREAD CLOSED

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 4:12 pm