Digital Gladiator Gamming Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eudemon online private server with standard compose rate and new vampire professions

2 posters

some question about compose rate.

lutzyferas
    [Moderator]
    [Moderator]

some question about compose rate. Empty some question about compose rate.

Post by lutzyferas Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Hello.I was just wondering why the compose rate keep changes.I mean I was gone for like a week or so , and now when I came back the compose rate has been changed from 1* per compose to 70 mark per compose.
    I know this had happen before too and than came back to the usually.
    So , why's that? Could u maybe get it back to 1* and leave it ? It was just great as it was...
    zombax
    zombax
    Admin
    Admin

some question about compose rate. Empty Re: some question about compose rate.

Post by zombax Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:02 am

As you like but now im busy on v2 Digital Gladiator Project 70Mark for now is great it can make your pet stronger and fix you -def Smile think about it but on v2 we will make everything more easier try to invite your friend to join us and dont forget to like the facebook page and vote for us.

Regards,
    lutzyferas
    [Moderator]
    [Moderator]

Post by lutzyferas Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:02 am

zombax wrote:As you like but now im busy on v2 Digital Gladiator Project 70Mark for now is great it can make your pet stronger and fix you -def Smile think about it but on v2 we will make everything more easier try to invite your friend to join us and dont forget to like the facebook page and vote for us.

Regards,

I see , thanks for the fast response.
    As long as that -def bug gets fixed , everyone should be happy with doing few more composes in order to reach the top star .
    zombax
    zombax
    Admin
    Admin

Post by zombax Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:13 am

lutzyferas wrote:
    zombax wrote:As you like but now im busy on v2 Digital Gladiator Project 70Mark for now is great it can make your pet stronger and fix you -def Smile think about it but on v2 we will make everything more easier try to invite your friend to join us and dont forget to like the facebook page and vote for us.

Regards,

I see , thanks for the fast response.
    As long as that -def bug gets fixed , everyone should be happy with doing few more composes in order to reach the top star .

Whisper me on facebook: www.facebook.com/zombaxcorp i have job for you Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 2:37 pm